Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Project Management: Assist several PIs with budget plans and execute them efficiently. Assist PIs with purchasing and procuring lab equipment and supplies. Keep all associated receipts, records, and documents for financial management. Report regularly to PIs their finance situation of the lab, and be familiar with related finance process and regulations;
2. Provide administrative service and coordination among departments/units;
3. Work with a highly dedicated admin team to perform duties as assigned by the Director. Provide administrative assistance to the Director if any;
4. Organize and coordinate Institute activities and meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. a Master degree (or equivalent) or a higher degree;
2. at least 3 years’ post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably in the tertiary education sector;
3. excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
5. the ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org